[chuck-users] chuck-1.4.0.1 (numchucks) released!

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue May 12 11:58:53 EDT 2020

I agree that now is a great time to make some improvements to the language!
Right now I am pretty busy trying to get Chunity to compile on the last few
major platforms (hopefully more on that soon), but I'd be happy to help
point people in the right direction if they want to try making a pull
request. It's a pretty massive codebase and so sometimes a little help
explaining where to get started is all that's necessary to help someone
make some changes!

~Jack