[chuck-users] Mouse under Mojave+

Eric Heep ericheep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:17:58 EDT 2020

I just tested your code and it is working fine, I'm on 10.14.6. It works
both in MiniAudicle and while running the script from terminal.

I remember that at one point I had to enable permissions to allow the ADC
to receive audio while running scripts from terminal. That doesn't seem too
related but who knows?