[chuck-users] ResonZ Documentation

Matt Comeione matt at ideocentric.com
Tue Jun 15 23:50:21 EDT 2021

I was reviewing some code from the “Physics-Based Sound Syntheses for Games and Interactive Systems”.  Some of the code examples utilize .gain on the ResonZ filters which is not outlined in the documentation.  I was able to extract some information on the documentation of the vec3 and vec4 by looking at the code (additionally have submitted this documentation to GitHub), however, the ResonZ code is a little more elusive.   Is there someone that might have some insight into the code that could point me in the direction to where I might find the appropriate relevant code?