[chuck-users] ResonZ Documentation

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 16 00:14:27 EDT 2021

Every UGen has a .gain, and it’s just multiplied against the signal to
attenuate it or amplify it.

The only place I’m aware of this in the documentation is in the Gain node,
which has flavor text “NOTE — all unit generators can themselves change
their gain”. It might be other places too. But it’s possibly worth making
more apparent if it’s causing confusion!

(Sorry I can’t point you to the code because I’m on my phone right now.)
~Jack