[chuck-users] ResonZ Documentation

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:07:25 EDT 2021

Hi Matt,

Sure, if you tell me where, I can send you an invite.
Then, the way I have done with previous collaborators, I'd recommend to
discuss the changes/additions to the doc before making/publishing them.
Simply to be as much coordinated as possible - people could be working on
the same things, to have review each other work, etc..
I'm planning to do some more work for the next release as well, I saw there
are some news but I didn't find the time to get started yet.

Cheers,
Mario