[chuck-users] chuck and apple airpods?

Scott Smallwood scott.smallwood at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 13 08:52:26 EDT 2023

Hey ChucKians!

So, I've had my first issue with an audio device on Mac silicon and ChucK:
for some reason, when I am using my Apple Airpods, ChucK will not send
audio to them, complaining that it can't get a sample rate:

[chuck]: (CoreAudio) no supported sample rates found for device (0)...

Anyone have ideas?

--
—ss

Scott Smallwood

[ ... ]   Sound Artist, Composer, Educator
[ --- ]  Director, Sound Studies Institute
[ ..- ]  Professor, Department of Music
[ -.  ]  University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB Canada
[ -.. ]  FAB 3-82 / scott.smallwood at ualberta.ca

The University of Alberta is located in ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan)
on Treaty 6 territory, the territory of the Papaschase, and the homeland of
the Métis Nation.