[chuck-users] faust chugin compile errors

d dchuck at yurfish.com
Sun Aug 27 18:40:16 EDT 2023

thanks for the quick response!

chugin-probe reveals an error:

[chuck:2:SYSTEM]:  |  | [FAILED] chugin 'Faust.chug' load...
[chuck:2:SYSTEM]:  |  |  | reason:
/usr/local/lib/chuck/inactive/Faust.chug: undefined
symbol:_ZTVN4llvm24IRBuilderDefaultInserterE

looks like I may be missing something  llvm
i have  libllvm15
           llvm-15-dev
           llvm-15-linker-tools
           llvm-15-runtime