[chuck-users] faust chugin compile errors

d dchuck at yurfish.com
Thu Aug 31 14:36:41 EDT 2023

Hello chuckians

There was an  error when I compiled Fauck.

llvm-config  was not found.

I did not notice it at first because
the compile was successful.

The linux distro I am using (devuan)
used the name llvm-config-15 rather
than llvm-config

I modifed the makefile and that eliminated
the error. And the chugin shows up
in the chugin probe.

But now..

chuck fau.ck
[chuck]: RtApiAlsa::getDeviceInfo: snd_pcm_open error for device
(hw:0,0), Device or resource busy. [chuck]: RtApiAlsa::probeDeviceOpen:
unable to synchronize input and output devices. [chuck]:
RtApiAlsa::probeDeviceOpen: unable to synchronize input and output
devices. terminate called after throwing an instance of
'std::bad_alloc' what():  std::bad_alloc Aborted