[chuck-users] preview chuck-1.5.0.0; ChucK Community Discord server!

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 4 05:59:51 EDT 2023

Thank you so much for the report -- this issue turned out to be due to a
regression bug that affected all STK FM objects (including Wurley). The
issue has now been addressed and we have posted a second release
candidate for all platforms:

    https://chuck.stanford.edu/release/preview/1.5.0.0-rc2/

If you'd like, please try this to see if the issue persists.
Thank you again!

Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- what we make, makes us --
https://artful.design/
~~~