[chuck] audicle-1.0.0.0 (quintesson) binaries released

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Dec 25 10:02:06 EST 2005

HolidaY Greetings (again),

audicle-1.0.0.0 (quintesson) is now available:

     http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/
     http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/release/

This is a binary release, currently for MacOS X and Win32.  Source +
Linux versions coming soon.

This is an initial release (2nd today), so prepare your radiation
suits/safety googles and get ready for explosions, bugs, and gaping
holes in the implementation.  Not surprisingly, we don't have much
documentation (but we are working on it).  Here is a quick summary of
the commands (please add content to the page if you want, especially if
you have used the audicle before):

     http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Audicle_Keys

Questions, discussions, complaints can be chucked (or emailed) to
something listed here:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/community/
     (note the not-so-new 'audicle' mailing list)

As always, feel free to email us directly as well.  We will be
fixing/adding/documenting things as fast as we can.  Feedback will be
uncontrollably appreciated.

Many thanks to everyone who have contributed to this release!  HappY um
Audicling!

Best wishes,
chuck team
(Perry, Ananya, Phil, Spencer, Adam, Ajay, Ge, ...)

audicle-1.0.0.0
---
   - initial release
   - chuck version: 1.2.0.4-ma (dracula)