[chuck] Audicle presentation award / video

oliver oli smoerk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 18:04:00 EST 2005

I don't know much about Audicle, I only watched the video. It's mainly a
visualization of what is going on inside of ChucK. How many shreds are
running and when they get activated, etc... There is also an editor
which some nifty user interface, which I guess is based on OpenGL, too.

But this stuff is completely optional, you can also do everything with
plain chuck and an editor of your choice. I don't think it makes any
sense to try to make Audicle more screen reader friendly, because it's
mainly 2D and 3D visualization. I guess it's possible to magnify
everything in Audicle as it's based on OpenGL.

But maybe it's possible to make the command line interface of chuck more
accessible? Have you tried to run chuck? Is there anything which could
be improved for a screen reader...?