[chuck] RBF-soft. [producing] working with chuck

rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ Rodri Brother's rbfsoft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:51:17 EDT 2005

Hi to everyone!, Hi Chuckit list!

We're David & Ivan Rodriguez, RBF-soft. [producing], Electronic Artists from
barcelona - Spain. We presented our last work VIFE _alpha v.01 at
NIME'05Vancouver - Canada. VIFE
_alpha v.01 is a Virtual Interface to Feel Emotions. The performer user can
control 6 three dimensional sonorous forms with an interactive glove (VIFE
_glove v.01) & an anlaysing box (R-CUBE IV). The works investigate the idea
of Synaesthesia and her enormous possibilities creating new realities,
sensations and zones, where the user can find new points of interaction.

In NIME'05 we knew *Ge* *Wang* and *Perry* *Cook*. So interesting people ;)
:)

After that we presented this project in SONAR'05 (Barcelona), too.

For our next project, we're working with Chuck like a sonorous engine.
Chuckis so powerfull and don't need any visual interface, only the
console. This
is very important for our next work, because we need to save resources and
energy to use it in other things like, analysis of audio, synthesis,
sonorous effects,... This project is about wearable technology, GPS,
sensors,... We will use Chuck for this project.

Best Regards,

rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ
RBF-soft. [producing]
http://www.rbf-soft.com