question regarding to Tornado software

Pat ps3 at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 30 16:05:18 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have questions about the Tornado software. I am trying to run an example
workbench project on the SA1200 hardware, the Ethernet Evaluation Platform.
I am under the impression that I will need to boot the VxWorks before I can
run my codes on the hardware. Therefore, the Tornado software is a must.
Please clarify this.

To configure my system to run the uCos operating system, I will need to
install the ARM software development toolkit to my host PC. Do I really
need this?  Is only the VxWorks operating system sufficient enough to be
used to run codes on the hardware?

I am not yet a member of this mailing list. My friend at Intel told me
about it. Please let me know what I have to do to become a member. In the
meantime,  please make all replies be cc to
me directly.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Petcharat  Suriyachai