VxWorks on IXP

Heaton, Eric D eric.d.heaton at intel.com
Mon Nov 13 14:21:30 EST 2000

Just for some basic setup info:

There are two documents (which should be found on the Developer's Workbench
CD) which are invaluable in setting up the Eval System and running the
reference designs, the Evaluation System User's Guide and the Example
Software User's Guide.

There is information sepcific to loading VxWorks without using Tornado in
Section 2.5.6 in the Evaluation System User's Guide, but please read through
the rest of the document for general setup information.