Schematics for Eval Boards

Scott C. Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 16 13:50:09 EST 2000

I think I have answered my own question.  I was looking at the
schematics in documentation/Schematics_EB/evb_p*.pdf which are
marked as in my original message (and marked "July 99 Rev B" on
the first page).  The new schematics pages are all in the single
file called "documentation/IXP1200 Eval Sys Schematics.pdf" (and
marked "Jan 5, 2000 REV A01").  The title page is marked with
the part number "A13033-001".

-Scott