[ixp1200] Booting ENP-2505 IXP1200 Board

Jorge Hermosillo G j.hermosillo at itesm.mx
Wed Aug 21 12:26:12 EDT 2002

Hi Jo,

We had a problem like that because there was a path that was missing in
our PATH environment variable; at this moment I do not remember exactly
which one, but you can take a look at the starting scripts to see what
commands they are invoking, and checking that they are located in
folders included in the PATH variable.

Hope this help you

Jorge Hermosillo

Jo Ueyama ha escrito: