[ixp1200] Using PETH drivers with L3fwd16 on ENP-2505

Chong Poh Kit chongpohkit at ieee.org
Thu Dec 12 11:14:19 EST 2002

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the Bad descriptor problem.

I've tried both removing and adding RFC1812 from build>settings>assembler>preprocessor definitions in the workbench and also in the
Makefile of /opt/ixasdk/examples/peth and /opt/ixasdk/examples/rtm but to no effect.

Does anyone know if the peth driver and rtm application in SDK 2.01 is suitable for the ENP-2505 (Bridalveil) board or do I have to make
any changes to them?

Thanks.

Regards,

P.K. Chong