[ixp1200] Memory map question...

Austen McDonald austen at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 15 12:28:39 EST 2002

	Ive asked this question before and got no answer: according to the
header files in asm/arch-ixp1200/ the way SDRAM packet memory (address 0
in the micorengines) is mapped to virt memory hasnt changed between BV the
eval board. But, when I go to read from virt addr 0xd8000000 (where
DRAM_BASE is in board.h) I dont get what I write to 0x0 in the uE.
	Where is the bottom of the uE's SDRAM mapped in linux?

	An additional question: how exactly is linux positioned in
memory? What I really want to know is where can the uEs write packets to
and how much space do they have on the BV boards?

Austen McDonald
austen at cc.gatech.edu

God does not care about our mathematical difficulties.
He integrates empirically.
   -- Albert Einstein