[ixp1200] Running the microC compiler under Wine...

Christopher Adam Telfer telfer at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 9 17:52:45 EDT 2002

> Our group runs the assembler and the compiler under WINE.  Attached in
> files.txt is a list of files we have in our WINE /c/ixp1200 directory.  You
> also have to take the registry entries you have under SYSTEM\Intel\Intel
> IXP1200\UengineC on your Windows install and put those entries in WINE's
> system.reg file.  Then add c:\\ixp1200\\bin to the "config" file in WINE.
>
> I think that's it...  Let me know if it doesn't work.
>
> Oh, and we are using WINE build 20020122.

Your directions worked perfectly the first time.  Thank you very much!  The only
correction (for others following this list) was the registry key was in
SOFTWARE\Intel\Intel IXP1200\UengineC, instead of SYSTEM\etc...  I don't know
if that's just our system or always.  (I suspect always.)  In any case thanks
again for the helpful tips and the prompt response!

 -- Chris Telfer
    Purdue University