[ixp1200] Running the microC compiler under Wine...

Kunze, Aaron aaron.kunze at intel.com
Tue Jul 9 14:45:46 EDT 2002

Hello!

Our group runs the assembler and the compiler under WINE.  Attached in
files.txt is a list of files we have in our WINE /c/ixp1200 directory.  You
also have to take the registry entries you have under SYSTEM\Intel\Intel
IXP1200\UengineC on your Windows install and put those entries in WINE's
system.reg file.  Then add c:\\ixp1200\\bin to the "config" file in WINE.

I think that's it...  Let me know if it doesn't work.

Oh, and we are using WINE build 20020122.

Aaron Kunze
Intel Labs
aaron.kunze at intel.com
-PGP Key ID: 0x81124B7C-