[ixp1200] Problem of linux on ixp1200

Fei Chen fchen at capsl.udel.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:21:09 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm a new comer of ixp1200. I'm trying to run microengine
examples on ixp1200 ethernet evaluation board. I have made
linux running on the board with the image from:
http://server2024.virtualave.net/soothsayer/ramdisk_img.gz,
but when I mounted up the nfs directory from the linux pc,
and ran the command:
./ixstart ixsys_count_8_1.config,
I got the error message:
/lib/modules/ixasl.o: unresolved symbol get_virtual_mem_map
I can not even manually insmod the module ixasl.o due to
the same reason.
Can anyone give me some suggestion on this? Do I need to
download better "ixasl.o"?
OK, thanks!
Fei

- Fei Chen                                              -
- Computer Architecture & Parallel System Lab           -
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering       -
- University of Delaware                                -