[ixp1200] Problem of linux on ixp1200

Fei Chen fchen at capsl.udel.edu
Thu Jul 18 16:37:48 EDT 2002

Hi, I downloaded the packages of vera from Princeton's website,
but I didn't find any document telling me what kind of linux
can be used on ixp1200, how to run strongArm and microengine
code on the ethernet evaluation board.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks!
Fei

- Fei Chen                                              -
- Computer Architecture & Parallel System Lab           -
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering       -
- University of Delaware                                -