[ixp1200] writing an application from scratch

Tommy Tran ttran at lever.cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 18 19:28:05 EDT 2002

Thank you all for your help in reboot the enp-2505 card.  I ended up
manually issuing the "reboot" command with minicom, quite minicom,
ifconfig eth1 down, rmmod pciDgNet, rmmod pciDg, and then run the
"bootixp" script to reboot.

I have walked through 2 of the intel's "count packet" tutorial and see it
works on the board.  I'm wondering how do I start writing an application
from scratch using the Inte's workbench (so that I can write code in Micro
C and not in MicroCode).  I want to be able to use the work bench and
debug code using the workbench's debugger similar to "ms visual c++."
Thanks.