[ixp1200] motivation

Najati Imam najati at netlab.uky.edu
Sat Jul 20 10:46:33 EDT 2002

The reason for my last question is that I want to run and test some
microcode on the ixp1200 without the rest of the ACE environment. I would
also like to have the option of not using ACEs when our code is ready to
be put on the IXP1200. To do so I need to get a .uof running on the
microengine. Ideally, I'll write and debug in the workbench, then when it
comes time to deploy I take the .uof's I got from the workbench and start
them with the code I'm trying to write now. Is this direct/ACEless
approach possible?

Najati