[ixp1200] Image file for Intel supplied firmware needed.

Yavatkar, Raj raj.yavatkar at intel.com
Thu Jun 20 11:52:29 EDT 2002

Sandeep:

did anyone from Intel respond to this?

Thanks
Raj

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep P [mailto:sandeep.padmanabhan at asu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:21 PM
To: ixp1200 at CS.Princeton.EDU
Subject: [ixp1200] Image file for Intel supplied firmware needed.

Hello All,
         I accidently erased parts of my flash on the IXP1200EB. I now need
the original flash image that Intel ships with this product. Is anybody in
possession of the image file for the Intel supplied firmware? It can easily
be created using the existing firmware running from flash.
I would very much appreciate it if somebody could provide the file. My work
has come to a grinding halt because of this problem.

Regards,
Sandeep.

Research Assistant,
Real-Time Embedded Systems Lab,