[ixp1200] Re: Solution please

Yitzchak M. Gottlieb zuki at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 19 09:06:23 EDT 2002

Mahesh,

I'll assume that you are running the VERA microcode; we never ran the microcode
in simulation, so I am not sure what the real answer is.  However, this might
correspond to a problem we've been having on real hardware where the ready bits
are stale as we read them, so we get bad data from the FIFO.  Unfortunately I
don't know a good solution for this problem.

Zuki

--
Yitzchak Gottlieb
zuki at CS.Princeton.EDU