[ixp1200] where is the source?

jamal hadi at cyberus.ca
Tue May 7 20:05:08 EDT 2002

Joining the club here ...
I apologize for abusing this list, Intel doesnt
seem to have a proper support list (yeah, i gotta find that FAE).
I have the 2.01 CD with the C0 cPCI board.
Can some point me to where the Linux source is?
example what seems to be kernel modules giga_drv.o
ue.o and utilities like ixconfig etc.
The bianries are there, but no source (at least that i could find).
Attempting to run 2.4.x kernels so binaries being compiled against
2.3.99-x dont help.
I am generally refering to binaries found at:
eLinuxIDE-IXP1200/cygwin/opt/ixasdk/bin/arm-be/debug

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
jamal