[ixp1200] IXP1200-2505 PCI card booting

Ning Weng nweng at ecs.umass.edu
Wed Nov 13 18:44:42 EST 2002

Hello,

Sorry for bother but I really need some kind inputs...

Did I any one have this kind of experience? Plese help  and give me
some hints.

For IXP1200 ENP-2505 PCI card, following the IXA Education Workstation
Setup Guide, I did successfully boot the card with the message" Finished
ENP-2505 Driver Install..." . But after a few days, when I reboot, this is
what I got :

"....

Welcome to minicom 1.83.1

Compiled on Aug 28 2001, 15:09:33.

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

cygmon> script "./.ixstart": global timeout

...."

I cann't remember what I exactly did after my first successful booting.
But I try to reinstall the software and hardware, but I got the same
message.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks a lot.

-Ning