[ixp1200] IXP1200 - RHL

Scott C. Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 15 14:36:14 EST 2002

While it should be possible to use the Vera loader tools to load
a linux image onto the IXP12eb board, to my knowledge this has
not been tried.  To do this one would need to create a custom
arm-linux image that works with the Vera memory map.

If you wish to run linux on the ixp1200, you probably do not
want to use Vera.

Scott