[ixp1200] SOS, a question about connection and output!

Ye, Irvin i.ye at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 14:28:13 EST 2002

No need to do any configuration, ixconfig will do for you.

As for packet generator, Intel suggest use IXIA or Shomiti, but I even don't
know what are they? Who know? do tell me. If they're some kinds of special
devices, I can't afford, I'm affraid. So I just use Linux host to generate to
packets.

Irvin