[ixp1200] Threads

Shruti Gorappa goraps at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 26 23:04:40 EST 2002

Hi

I am using the IXP1200 Eval platform to run a routing and forwarding
program. One of the threads simply forward packets and the other sends out
generated packets. When I run the code on the hardware, I notice that the
first thread gets swapped out and does not run. I also ran the
l3fwd_16_RFC1812 example code on the hardware and noticed that the thread
is swapped out in that too. The programs run great when I use the simulator
and I am not able to find out what is different on the hardware.
Could somebody help me out here?
Thanks in advance.

Shruti