[ixp1200] reading statistics registers from the ixf440 ( ixp12eb)

tomer bahart at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Wed Sep 11 05:43:36 EDT 2002

hi,
this mail is intended for Yitzchak M. Gottlieb.
I used your advice on checking Scott's Runtime library
for an example on reading regs from scratch memory
and found what I needed in eth.c source file.
I am using the tornado 2.0 to make the loaded object file
using all the needed header files.the problem is that after rebuilding the
project I don't get any object file that I can load.

I am not shoore about the header files I need to use for the source file
or what I need to do in order to load and run the eth.c source file on the
IXP1200.

I will be happy to get any advice on this meter !!

thanks rotem bahar.