[ixp1200] Error building Libixprouter

Yitzchak M. Gottlieb zuki at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Sep 18 08:56:47 EDT 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Magesh Kannan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to make the latest version of Libixprouter and get the following
> errors
>
> =======
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `p3tosa.h', needed by
> `copyhdrs'.  Stop.
> make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
> control.c:25: config.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from control.c:28:
> queue.h:21: config.h: No such file or directory
> control.c:29: ucode.h: No such file or directory
> make[2]: *** [control.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
> =======
>
> Please tell me how to fix it.

In the file Vera/Libixprouter/common/src/Makefile, line 20 should read

LIB_HDRS   += p3tosa.h

Delete this line and it should work, the other files will be moved to a
directory which GCC can find when compiling control.c.

When you type make in the directory Vera/Runtime/ixp1200/sa/src/Firmware, it
will create a file called flashImage.bin.  This is the firmware file.

I hope this helps.

Zuki

--
Yitzchak Gottlieb