[ixp1200] l3fwdr

Kameswara Avasarala venkata at acad.umass.edu
Tue Apr 1 09:51:18 EST 2003

Hi,
      I am also facing a similar problem. I renamed the
ixsys.config-l3fwdr file as ixsys.config and ran ixstart. I saw 17
interfaces being created even though there were only 4 ethernet ports on
the ENP-2505.
Is there a way in which the physical ethernel ports can be bound to the
created interfaces ? If there is no way to bind, how can the interfaces
(eth1,eth2,...) be mapped to the actual physical ports ?
Kamesh.