[ixp1200] l3fwdr

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:24:12 EST 2003

Hi there-

You mention a great deal of link level activity.  Have you done a TCP
dump?  I had my ENP-2505 hooked up to a 10 Mbps hub which was causing
all sorts of issues, including a packet flood to be issued from the card
whenever I tried to start up a uACE.  Make sure all interfaces are 100
Mbps and see if that helps...

Half of working with this stuff appears to be guess and learn...

Cy