[ixp1200] Configuring Wine

Jagannathan Iyer Venkatesan vjagan at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:51:44 EST 2003

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for your email.

 I have difficulty in getting you. Could you please be more specific ? I
see a Path variable in my .Wine/config which can be set to /floppy or
/cdrom or "/home/vjagan/.wine/fake_windows". Wen I ran wine for the first
time, I gave the "/home/vjagan/.wine/fake_windows" as the place to create
the configuration directory.

BTW what is "DevWorkbench keys" ? I really do not know what it is.

VJ.