[ixp1200] Configuring Wine

Jagannathan Iyer Venkatesan vjagan at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 1 18:36:06 EST 2003

I also tried "manually" assembling one of the microcode (rcv.uv) by going
into the Vera/bin/ directory itself,where uca..exe is present and then run
the wine simulator  with the parameters taken from a previously failed
make.

i.e I did

/usr/bin/wine.bin   -- uca -m /scratch/UDP_Vera/Vera/bin/uword.def -p
/scratch/UDP_Vera/Vera/bin/ucc.def -P -I../../common/include
-DUSE_REGALLOC -DLITTLE_ENDIAN -DBIG_ENDIAN=0
/scratch/UDP_Vera/Vera/Libixprouter/ue/src/rcv.uc ...

And here I get an error saying that it was not able to read the rcv.uc
file !!! ( But NO error for .def files strangely)

I think I have not done something for my Wine simulator configuration. i.e
it looks for /scratch/myVera/Vera/Libixprouter/ue/src/rcv.uc , probably
"relative" to something and this fails. Should I do anything with my
"locale" setting ? I added a path to xmessage by appending /usr/bin/X11/
to the path.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.
Jagan.