[ixp1200] qstn abt debug option and l3fwdr

Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy sriniskm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 04:46:17 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using the L3Fwdr. I would like to see the flow of
the code. How do I set up the debug option so that all
the DBG_MSG gets printed on the screen?

Also, I have a problem with pinging a system connected
to one port(say port0) of the IXP from another system
connected to another port(say port1) of the IXP(i.e,
the systems are in different subnets), when i use the
L3fwdr. Hope I make sense!! I am just starting the
ixsys.config-l3fwdr. Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Srini