[ixp1200] l3fwdr

Abhijeet Joglekar abhijeet at cs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 3 17:33:25 EST 2003

Hi Kameswara,

I guess you have already tried to connect the PC port to the IXP
port without going thro' the hub as Cyrus suggested. Just to rule
out any autonegotiation problems betweem 10/100 hub and IXP port.

So is ping running when you captured that tcpdump output?
Also, what are the interface addresses of the IXP port
and the PC port in your setup?

-- abhijeet