[ixp1200] l3fwdr

Kameswara Avasarala venkata at acad.umass.edu
Thu Apr 3 21:02:29 EST 2003

Hi,
      Ping was not running. In fact the PC kind of hangs ie mouse
pointer disappears etc when I connnect. I am able to see the output only
after I disconnect.
Configuration:
Ethernet port 1 of  ENP-2505 is connected back-to-back to the eth1 of
the host PC ( PC in which the card is plugged in)  through a crossover
cable.
The IP address of the IXP port is 192.168.1.150 and the IP address of
the PC port is 192.168.1.3 .

Also is there any option is the ixsys.config file through which I can
specify the rate ?
Thanks,
Kamesh.