[ixp1200] Re:ENP 2505 Installation

Darshan Uka ukadarshan_2001 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:29:02 EST 2003

Hi,
I am a novice in the area of network processors. Currently, i am installing
the ENP 2505 IXP 1200 Network Processor board on a Linux Release 9 with
Windows Emulator [Wine]on it. I have the minicom configured to Baud
Rate-38400 Data Bits- 8 Stop Bits-1 Parity-None and no hardware  and
software flow control. I have the DIP 1301 switch on the ENP 2505 network
processor board set to boot the Boot Manager.
1.When i boot the system i still don't get the BootMgr prompt in the
minicom?
Any suggestions?
Thanks,

-Darshan