[ixp1200] [VERA] LibixpRouter

Yitzchak M. Gottlieb zuki at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Feb 28 09:00:51 EST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Bonelli Nicola wrote:

> 	After several debugging test and as you told me yesterday, I came
> to the conclusion that the ixp1200eb hangs within the Control_SystemStart().

> In both cases it seems that the board is not able to complete the Fmt_print()
> call, and the last printed message is always truncated at 10th char sent to
> the serial port.

> 	Have you got any idea of how to get ride of this matter?

You might want to see if the UI_checkUART function is called after that tenth
invocation.  (You can put a putc or similar function in the checkUART
function.)  This seems strange to me;  I'll give it some more thought and try
to get back to you soon.

Zuki

--
Yitzchak Gottlieb