[ixp1200] I want to get previous IXP1200 mailing-list data

Chong Poh Kit thesoothsayer at pd.jaring.my
Fri Jul 4 04:43:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

>From the "Welcome to IXP1200" mail you get when you subscribe:-

*****************begin***************************
ARCHIVE
-------
   All postings to this list are archived by month into files having
   extensions which represent the year and month of the archives.
   See "index" and "get" in the COMMANDS section below for access.

COMMANDS
--------
   Majordomo handles the ixp1200 mailing list.  To "execute" a
   command, send mail to

      majordomo at cs.princeton.edu   (NOT ixp1200 at cs.princeton.edu)

   Include the command in the *body* of the message (the subject
   line is ignored and may be blank).  Commands include:

      unsubscribe ixp1200     remove yourself from this list

      index ixp1200           get a list of available archive files

      get ixp1200 <filename>  retrieve an archive file.

      info ixp1200            get the most current version of this
                              message (works only if you are
                              on the list)

      subscribe ixp1200       request to be added to this list
                              (must be approved by the list admin)

      help                    general help from Majordomo

   Note that the "who" command has been disabled.

"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard
to understand."

Regards,

Chong Poh Kit
Post-graduate Student