[ixp1200] I want to get previous IXP1200 mailing-list data

Scott Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jul 8 14:36:10 EDT 2003

We do plan on migrating the list from majordomo to mailman at
some point.  Until then, there is no search interface.

The migration depends on some other infrastructure changes we
are scheduled to make this summer.

There will, of course, be an announcement on this list.

Scott