[ixp1200] Peculiar drops. (quiz)

Yannis Haritakis haritak at ics.forth.gr
Fri Jul 11 14:04:18 EDT 2003

Indeed that's the case!

However, in my opinion the reason is not the actual reading
of the counters.

Rather it is the fact of interaction with the linux
which is running entirely on the SDRAM.

Therefore even if i press the enter multiple times
will be disastrous! :-))))

So how can we get read of linux after we have uploaded
the code ?? :-))

Thanks for your time!
yannis