[ixp1200] Connecting to 100Mbps ports in IXP12EB

Charlie mlists03 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:20:14 EDT 2003

Hello,
I was trying to debug a simple example (from chapter 5 of IXP1200
programming book) in an evaluation board. DevWorkBench can load the code
into MEs but I could not receive any packets from any MAC ports. It seems
that the hardware interface is down because all the LEDs are off. I also
tried with another board and checked all the jumpers to make sure that
OctalMAC and GigaMAC are enabled.
Could anybody please help me?
Regards,
Charlie

PS: I'm running Linux 2.3.99 from Netwinder on IXP12EB.