[ixp1200] Problems starting the sample count ace

Daniel Peek dpeek at eecs.umich.edu
Wed Jul 23 16:13:53 EDT 2003

Hello all.  I recently tried to substitute CONFIG_RADISYS_ENP2505=y and
CONFIG_BRIDALVEIL=y into this config file, but it made no difference.
I had a look at my src/linuxIXAedu/include/asm-arm/arch-ixp1200/board.h
which makes use of these configurations and found that only
CONFIG_SPECTACLE_ISLAND and CONFIG_IXP_EVAL_BOARD seemed to do
anything.  Are there later versions of this file that I don't have that
make use of CONFIG_RADISYS_ENP2505?
Thanks,
	Daniel Peek (dpeek at eecs.umich.edu)