[ixp1200] ACE question

nikhil rao nikhil_p_rao at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 03:56:13 EDT 2003

This time I am trying to send a packet from the stack ace to the L3
forwarder ace
using the following binding  in the ixsys.config-l3fwdr
bind regular stackace/tx   L3Fwdr

I have defined the ix_action_default in the L3Fwdr.cpp file. where I simply
pass the buffer
to the ifaceOutput ace. My expectation is that ix_action_default gets called
for every
packet that gets sent through the stackAce from the TCP/IP  stack. but this
doesn't happen. Does anyone
have any clue why this could be the case ?

Thanks,
Nikhil