[ixp1200] ld DWARF error

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Fri Jun 13 20:37:55 EDT 2003

Fixed the problem by building binutils-2.12.1 using the instructions in
armtoolchain.README found on IXA CD 2.  Fixed the problem.  If anyone
wants a reference on what the issue is, may I suggest:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-11/msg00756.html

David Mantre's instructions are good, but I need C++ support, so only
recompiling ld seems like the best solution.

Cy