[ixp1200] The microACE "tutorial"

Abhijeet Joglekar abhijeet at cs.utah.edu
Sat Jun 21 13:41:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

Did you get this running yet? You seem to be mixing up the "workbench"
and "non-workbench" mode. If you are running with mode=0, you need
the SlowIngressCount.uof and SlowEgressRR.uof files in your bin/arm-be
directory. This is because the ixconfig app loads the microcode with
the help of RM and uclo in the non-wkbench mode. You can build them from
the command line on your windows machine using
src/microace/ucbuild/Makefile.win

For mode=1, you can build and download the single Count_8_1Gig.uof
from the workbench.

See if this works.

-- abhijeet